Third Party Instructions
IN ORDER TO PREVENT ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS ON YOUR MOVE DAY, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
If you are using a third party, chances are you will not be able to guide us personally on your move date. We will need to act upon your appointee directions; therefore it is very important that you will leave your third party with VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS to guide us through your move. The better your move instructions & preparations will be beforehand, the smoother your move will be executed.
Be well prepared for your move in advance by following the instructions below:
2. Please be reachable by phone for your third party during the move in case any question should arise.
3. Your third party should be able to guide our crew to a proper parking space in order to avoid a parking ticket and long carry fees.
4. Your third party should know EXACTLY which items to load and which items NOT TO. To be clear, our crew will act upon your third party's instructions. In case your third party instructs us to load any additional items that were not included in your original inventory, WE WILL DO SO.
5. Our crew will inform your third party when items require further packaging or repacking, or if any additional potential charges or services are needed (long carry, stairs, additional cubic feet, etc.). Your third party will be required to approve such additional services and charges on your behalf.
6. When done, your third party will be asked to sign our contract on your behalf.
7. Once the move has been finalized, a courtesy email will be sent to you stating your total move cost. Should you have any questions contact our customer service ASAP.
8. To ship your items cross country, 50% of your total cost must be paid at pick up.
1. Please be reachable by phone for your third party during the delivery in case any question should arise.
2. Your third party should be able to guide our crew to a proper parking space in order to avoid a parking ticket and long carry fees.
3. Payment of balance - If you do not wish your 3rd party to handle any due payments please contact our customer service before your delivery date to clear any open balances.
4. Your third party should be ready to guide us where to place your items.
5. Your third party will be asked to verify that all listed inventory items were delivered, and to sign our contract on your behalf.
Rights and Responsibilities