Answers to common questions
about the moving day.
Moving Day FAQ
1. If I can't be there on moving day, can someone else be there for me?
1. If I can't be there on moving day, can someone else be there for me? Yes. Someone else can act as a 3rd party on your behalf both at pickup and delivery. For that you need to sign a "Third Party Authorization" form prior to your pickup/delivery day.
2. How do you keep track of my items? On moving day, each individual item is labeled with a large, bright colored sticker, presenting: an item number, your job number, and your name. Then it is carefully listed on an organized inventory sheet, which you will get a copy of at the end of your pick up.
3. Is it possible to move during inclement weather? We are equipped to move during rain, sleet, or snow, as long as it's not to extreme. However, in order to keep costs down, we recommend that you shovel, rake, or otherwise clear the access ways in preparation for the mover's arrival.
4. How are my items separated from other people's items on the truck during the cross country portion of the move? Each shipment is separated with dividers inside the trailer. This way shipments do not mix with each other. Inventory is being checked when shipment is loaded and unloaded off the trailer.
See more of our FAQ:
If you have a question that doesn't appear on this page, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.